Security systems for larger organisations
Managing the security and safety across a large organisation can be a daunting prospect. Multiple locations, activities, stakeholders and suppliers can create a complex landscape in which it can be very difficult to ensure things run smoothly and cost-effectively.
We work with numerous organisations to simplify the security requirement. We help you to review your business needs and current systems before devising appropriate security strategy. We offer the latest developments in security technology, and where necessary we will take on your existing systems.
What we offer
Why choose The Alarming Company?
- Single point-of-contact for account management.
- Fast, local and regional response.
- Fully accredited for quality and statutory compliance.
- Conversant with current procurement practices and bidding procedures.
- We won’t let you down.
EMCOR Facilities Services Limited Hampshire County Council KIER Facilities Services Limited OneCom Smeg UK Limited Southern Co-operatives Limited The National Grid The National Trust
EMCOR Facilities Services Limited
Hampshire County Council
KIER Facilities Services Limited
Smeg UK Limited
Southern Co-operatives Limited
The National Grid
The National Trust
More than just a burglar alarm
We protect businesses against more than just traditional crime. A high quality security system can offer the additional benefits:
- Evidence against litigation
- Protection of employees and the public
- Access control
- Evidence of activity, for example monitoring of server rooms or movement of personnel