Security systems for retail
Today, the retail industry is tougher than ever. Lost stock and unforeseen closure can eat into already thin margins. With regular hours, shops make easy targets at night, and when open, stock shrinkage accounts for one million thefts in the UK every year.
Having an effective security strategy is therefore vital. We can help you develop this strategy, protecting your business from burglary, shoplifting and other risks. Getting your security right deters would-be thieves, protects customers and staff alike and keeps your margins intact, giving you the fighting chance you need.
What we offer
Why choose The Alarming Company?
- Low cost and effective security for retail.
- Visible and effective deterrence against burglary and theft.
- Reduced cost of business insurance.
- Quality installations to reduce the risk of false alarms.
- Wire-free systems reduce costs and disruption and allow for expansion.
- We won’t blind you with jargon or sales talk.
- Fast, local response.
- Fully accredited for quality and statutory compliance.
- We won’t let you down.
Alfa Self Storage
Alverstoke Tennis Club
Alveston Manor Spa Hotel
Andy Biggs Windsurfing
Cars of Swanwick
Dearden Motor Cycles
Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower
Gosport Ferry Limited
Lilly’s Tea and Coffee House
Nelsons Bar & Emma’s Nightclub
Normandy Cricket Club
Play Away Day Nurseries
Rovers Tackle Shop
Southern Co-operatives Limited
Sparshatts of Fareham
The Chesapeake Mill
The Crofton Club
Titchfield Motor Works